Free Legal Consultation for Foreign Residents
Meet with a lawyer to discuss and get advice about international marriage, divorce, inheritance, accidents, human rights, and more legal issues. Language support is available for those who may need it.
- Requirements: Must be a non-Japanese resident living and working in Niigata.
- Available Languages: English, Chinese, Korean, Russian and French
- Place in CrossPal Niigata
- Available time slots: 5 (reservations required)
- Length of Consultation: 40 minutes per person
- For reservations or more information, please contact us at 025-225-2727
【From April,2023 to February,2024】
|April 21th（Fri） 13:00～16:40|
|August 18st（Fri） 13:00～16:40|
|December 16th（Sat） 13:00～16:40|
|February 17th ,2024（Sat） 13:00～16:40|
Available time slots: 5 (reservations required)
＊At the NIEF, we offer daily life consultations in your native language. Please don’t hesitate to ask for help with everyday life problems or worries you have.